bet365 Review 2020
Check out my bet365 review and find out about the betting markets, live betting and streaming options, mobile betting app and customer service experience. I’ve created a handy table with my grades for each aspect of the review to help you decide whether bet365 is the right sportsbook for you. Feel free to check it out.
|bet365 Review||Our rating|
Betting Markets / Available Sports – 5
While doing my bet365 review, I found the betting market offer to be one of the most comprehensive and player-friendly in the industry. I was hard-pressed to find any sports or leagues of interest that were excluded and, to my surprise, a number of leagues/sports I didn’t expect were offered. Standard bets are available across all of the sports, as well as a number of exotic and combined bets that few sportsbooks can match. Here is a quick overview:
- Football/Soccer – The most comprehensive soccer offer with all major global leagues and events such as Champions League, Copa Libertadores, Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A, La Liga, FIFA World Cup, UEFA Euro represented. You can choose from a variety of standard bets such as 1X2, Under/Over Goals, Double Chance or you can explore a variety of individual player performances, Under/Over Corners or Cards, Double Wins or Asian Handicap bets. As complete as the soccer offer gets. – 5
- Tennis – Top-of-the-line tennis offer with all major and a huge number of minor tournaments available for betting, from Wimbledon, USA Open or Australian Open, to small European Challengers. There is something for everyone. You can bet on the Winner, Over/Under Games, and Game, Set and Match Winners. – 5
- North American Sports – All the major professional sports in North America are fully covered such as NFL, NBA, MLB or NHL. Besides the 4 major leagues, there is a plenty of action from NCAA games in American Football and Basketball, as well as minor leagues in Baseball and Hockey. The standard betting offer which includes Winner, Double Chance, Over/Under Goals and Points is bolstered with a strong Futures offerings for Division, Conference and Championship Winners and Individual Player Performances. – 5
- Motorsports – Whether you are into Formula 1, Moto GP, Indy Car, Nascar or DTM, bet365 has you covered. You can bet on Winners, Pole Position or Top 3 Finish among other bets available. – 5
- Fighting Sports – There is an offer of Boxing and UFC betting markets across various events. You can bet on Winners, choose the type of win (KO, TKO, Judges Decision), Number of Rounds etc. – 4
- A Huge Offer Outside of Major Sports – bet365 offers a huge number of other sports as well, like Golf, Snooker and Pool, Table Tennis, Darts, Cycling, Cricket, Rugby, as well as Esports.
- Live Betting Offer – Majority of sports that are available for pre-match betting is also available for live betting, which is one of the best in the industry. You can simultaneously stream games in the same window while betting on them. On top of that, a great Cash Out feature helps players minimize risks and extract additional value when betting. – 5
Streaming on bet365 Rating – 4
(DISCLAIMER: bet365 live betting and live streaming services are only available to bet365 members. In case of live streaming, a funded bet365 account is necessary in order to watch live streams as well. bet365 live betting and live streaming are subject to geographical restrictions and bettors might not be able to access all of the offered live betting markets or live streams in some areas.)
bet365 offers one of the premium live streaming services in the industry. Major sports and leagues around the globe (European soccer, NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, major and minor tennis tournaments and motorsports etc.) are covered by streams.
One of the great features of bet365 streaming is the ability to stream games in the same window where live betting is done. This is an excellent opportunity for players to make betting decisions quickly and simply.
The streaming service is available for a number of connections as the bandwidth/quality of the stream adjusts to the quality of the connection. Whether I was using my mobile data plan on the phone, home Wi-Fi or a high speed broadband connection, I was able to follow the streams without a glitch.
The only downside I found in bet365 streaming was a requirement to be logged in into your account at all times and either have funds in it or have placed a bet in the last 24 hours in order to be able to stream games. It is a small hassle but nonetheless it still exists, so a bit lower rating is due to that.
bet365 Mobile App Rating – 4
bet365 mobile app is one of the best I have reviewed so far. It is fully-featured, offering all the sports/leagues and bet types you can also make on the desktop version of the sportsbook, including live betting. You can also use the app to deposit and withdraw fund from your account or as well as many other account management options, including using a bet365 bonus code. Live streaming is also available for mobile devices through bet365 mobile app.
Overall the layout of the app is very clean and modern, and very easy to use. The interface is intuitive and easy to learn, you will get used to it rather quickly. The app is available for Android, iOS (Apple) and Windows Phone device. iOS (Apple) app is available in the Apple App Store, same as the Windows Phone version which is available in Microsoft Store.
Android version of the app represents a small challenge, since you need to download it from bet365 mobile site and manually install it on your Android device. Due to this hassle, I had to lower the overall rating for the app, even though the experience using the app was top notch.
Customer Care Rating – 5
bet365 customer support is one of the easiest to reach and usually they solve problems and issues quickly. They are available around the clock and can be contacted in a variety of ways.
Customer support is available in both English and French, which is important in. In addition to all of that, bet365 has a very comprehensive FAQ and Help section, where most of the frequent issues and problems are explained, along with the steps how to solve them.
I personally had a positive customer service experience with bet365. They were helpful and quick to respond to my query.
Our Verdict – 4.5
I found the betting experience at bet365 to be one of the best I’ve reviewed so far. The betting markets are one of the most comprehensive in the industry and provide a huge variety of action for punters. Live betting experience is the best bar-none I have experienced so far, with same-window live streaming for quick decisions. The fully-featured bet356 app follows closely with a great experience as well, although I did have some drawbacks about bet365 Android app and its installation.
In terms of small kinks, I found the presence of funds in the account or a placed bet within last 24 hours as a live streaming requirement, to be a bit silly too. Overall, you will be hard-pressed to find much wrong with bet365. It was one of the most engaging betting experiences I have reviewed so far.
To make it all more attractive, bet365 often runs promotions to attract customers such as a welcome bonus. If you are interested in trying bet365 after my review, feel free to check out my bet365 welcome code review and learn how to gain additional value for your bets.
|What we like||What we don’t like|
|One of the most engaging betting experiences with top-notch betting market offer both on desktop and mobile platforms||Live streaming requirements (Funds in the account or a placed bet in the last 24 hours)|
| Top-notch customer support with 24/7 support in multiple languages and through multiple contact channels|| Android version of bet365 mobile app is a bit of a hassle to install|